Hopkinton, N.H. – The Clark University men's cross country team finished in 11th place on Saturday at the 4th Annual Bruce Kirsch Cross Country Cup, hosted by Franklin Pierce University at Hopkinton State Park.
The Cougars, with 298 points, finished behind event champion SNHU (70) and runner up Bentley (70). Alex Hull (Mount Laurel, N.J.) was the top Clark finisher turning in a time of 28:17, good for a 41st place finish.
Wilmington's Isaac Ndarangu took the top individual honors with a time of 25:49.
- Freshman Thomas Alden (Groton, Mass) finished 94th (30:48).
- Freshman Satchel Smith (Treasure Island, Fla) finished 95th (30:59).
- Senior Samuel Smith (Concord, NH) finished 96th (31:16).
- Junior Ryan Van Dine (Bolton, Conn.) finished 100th (31:41).
- Sophomore Isaac Stone (Natick, Mass.) finished 104th (32:09).
- Sophomore Ben Forman (Glenside, Pa.) finished 114th (33:05).
- Freshman Griffin Simmons (South Berwick, Maine) finished 116th (33:49).
- Senior Ethan Winslow (Pittsfield, Mass.) finished 119th (34:12).
- Senior Rhys Duquette (Holyoke, Mass.) finished 120th (34:29).
"Glad to see a few guys get back and after it again with Ryan and Rhys," said Clark head coach Bill Gray. "I thought Sam Smith had a great showing, too, competing on his hometown course. I'm looking forward to next week's Worcester City Championships."
The Cougars are back in action on Friday when they take part in the Worcester City Championships at Moore State Park.